I was noticing the Flightdeck coming up on Ebay for way cheaper than what is posted here and so I did a search. Did anyone realize this? http://www.commander3d.com/ It makes me question the validity of developing. I have been working extremely hard at getting some of those bugs out of my new game. I have not noticed any updates to the actually flightdeck store. Is there going to be a connection so people can actually download the games that were developed? If so when? I bought a ticket to the VR event in San Francisco, so, if I don't find out here, I will find out at the event.

Asked June 12, 2016 07:36 AM

1 Answer

Dear Robbyn, Thank you for your comments. Firstly, I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire team here at Freevi for your passion, dedication and enthusiasm towards our company. We always enjoy meeting you at LIVE events and appreciate your support as a platform early adopter. An e-mail will be sent out to you and our entire development community updating you on our roadmap. Of course, we are planning to open the applications up so that anybody with registered a citizen account can download the games. However, in order to launch this we must complete a number of updates to the platform, as the developer can set a price for his product and has the ability to cash out on his purchase. In regards to 3D commander site, we have 3rd party distributors that work with us, so that we can gain greater distribution of the product in order that the games are enjoyed and purchased by a greater number of people. Moving forward we are updating the platform tremendously and have made the decision not to part with any 3rd party distributors in this manner, so engagements such as this will be discontinued. Developing your game on our SDK is a fantastic opportunity and certainly a valid one. We are have a number of exciting announcements at our event, which you and many others have shown great interest in. We are finalizing everything. Please drop us an e-mail us at developers@freevi.com if you wish to continue this conversation. One of the team is planning to call you also about the event. Thank you for your continued support, Robbyn. We truly appreciate you. Sincerely, The Freevi Team
answered June 17, 2016 03:11 PM

Your answer

Preview

Alert