Just wondering. If the Sony Experia has a AR camera feature ...  Augmented Reality which is 3D and awesome might I add, then why doesn't the commander have a AR option for the camera. 

Asked March 9, 2016 01:45 PM

3 Answers

Hi Guys, Thank you for your thoughts on this matter. In every developer ecosystem, both the company and the developer community must work together to solve technical problems. As an organisation we have worked hard to build a community and provide you with the tools and hardware devices required to create products for our customers. This has been a significant investment by the company. We have some additional tools to build that will enable developers to monetise on a download by download basis. We appreciate your patience and rest assured, we value our developer community very much and will continue to show support like we have in the past, with *****1labs and other pop up events, with a new time-line about to be unveiled for this year and next. Very exciting times for us all.
answered June 17, 2016 03:33 PM

The problem I think is that the company may looking for people to build their apps for free. I have not seen the support truly needed to have this wonderful piece of technology push forward. The store still isn't updated with the games that won the competition. There are only 300+ members on these forums. And the answer should be that some should get PAID to build it. If a company doesn't keep it's promises it is hard for developers to feel valued. I believe in this product but developing apps is not an easy task. I am sorry the company is not paying developers to make these apps. That is what it boils down to. And indie developers need to eat too so why should they build the app when there is nothing in it for them?
answered June 12, 2016 07:48 AM

Someone needs to build it.
answered May 1, 2016 11:02 PM

Your answer

Preview

Alert