I'd like to know if the Flightdeck 3D tablet can display 3D images coming from external cameras capturing live videos.

Asked February 2, 2016 09:07 AM

3 Answers

Hi Everyone, Thank you for your comments and suggestions. The Freevi Team has been extraordinarily busy over the past 6 months working on our product roadmap and we have a number of very exciting initiatives coming up. Please be confident that we are about to make a number of exciting announcements connected to these with regards to developer and community support and our family of VR products. We appreciate your patience, enthusiasm and support.
answered June 17, 2016 02:56 PM

@Micah why doesn't the company HIRE someone to build these apps? I get that this is a new company but hardware isn't worth anything without being able to use the functions. It seems that your answer is that someone needs to build it. I say the company should PAY someone to build it. It is their product and if they want it to succeed they need to really look at a TRUE development team. Don't get me wrong I support this technology but the real answer here is that the company doesn't have the money to hire people to develop their apps. There is no shame in that. And indie developers don't see the value in spending time on something just to benefit the company with no return value to them. I know people who would build it for money.
answered June 12, 2016 07:56 AM

That should be possible. However someone would have to work on developing that capability. Thanks for sharing a good idea. I hope this can be added in a future update.
answered May 1, 2016 11:34 PM

Your answer

Preview

Alert