Just went through and integrated the newest version of Game Analytics (gameanalytics.com) into my game.  Works fine on my Nexus 6, but it crashes on startup for the Flightdeck.  Verified it was indeed GA by disabling the tracker object and commenting out all the code.  I haven't had a chance to dig through logcat to find out what is happening, so I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Has anyone gotten GA to work with the Flightdeck?  Were there any tricks you had to use?

Asked July 22, 2015 10:50 AM

2 Answers

Dear Richard and Robyn, Thank you for your comments. Thank you for your patience and support of Freevi and the Flightdeck tablet. You will receive communications from us in due course in regards to some exciting announcements that concern you and all of our valued developer community.
answered June 17, 2016 02:51 PM

I am sorry that there is no answer to your question. I think that this community is extremely small and some indie developers have moved on and don't check this forum. I also don't think there has been any real updates to the flightdeck's software since it came out so it could possibly be a diver conflict. I hope the company is considering hiring an actual dev team so that when issues like this does arise we have someone at the company to check into it.
answered June 12, 2016 08:08 AM

Your answer

Preview

Alert