I noticed all of the sudden my flightdeck stopped charging. I tried calling customer support but did not receive a call back. This is a bit disheartening since I have been working on updates for the game.

Asked March 12, 2015 09:39 PM

The first time I charged my unit also had a similar problem. In my case was the EU adapter that hadn't a perfect contact. Hope is something similar for you too!
Mar 14, 2015 03:04 PM
@Tiziano
I thought it might be that. However it was charging before. I am not sure how to fix this issue.
Mar 17, 2015 09:48 AM
@Robbyn
Probably a faulty adapter. Best to call customer support and ask for a replacement. If you couldn't contact them in a week, I can try sending an email to them of your situation.
Mar 17, 2015 10:38 AM

1 Answer

Best answer

Hi Robbyn,

We're sorry that you're encountering issues with your charger. This happens from time to time as we are developing the hardware. Please e-mail flightdeck@freevi.com and we can replace this adapter for you, within 24 hours.

Please also check the USB cord with another plug and if the cord works it may be a fault with the hardware, in which case if you ship the tablet back to us, we can replace it, also within 24 hours.

Please e-mail above address and if you have any further issues, post back on here.

Regards,
Freevi Team.
answered March 17, 2015 02:06 PM
awesome. Thanks. I will do that tonight.
Mar 18, 2015 08:04 AM
@Robbyn
So I am able to charge it with a different usb plug n adapter but is VERY slow. But thank goodness I can continue to test for optimization. :D
Mar 20, 2015 11:19 AM
so now I lost the entire charger is there a way to get a new charger adapter and USB cable
Apr 14, 2015 08:40 PM

Your answer

Preview

Alert